The Marquis - Booking Enquiry
We Are Open!
Our doors have re-opened! We’ve been working hard over the past couple of months making sure that we are Covid-19 secure for our customers and staff to enjoy once again. We want you to feel at ease with your family and friends so we’ve got safe distancing, secure systems and easy to follow guidelines in place.
We accept reservations and highly recommend you book in advance!
On the 24th of September 2020, the government also updated their guidance to us, so there are now some additional measures we would like you to be aware of before your visit:
- Please wait at the entrance and you will be seated by a member of our team and given full table service during your stay
- The bar area is for takeaway customers only
- You are not required to wear a mask at your table but masks must be worn everywhere else inside our pub
- Groups of up to 6 people max. allowed
- We must close no later than 10pm each evening
- Most importantly, we want you to enjoy yourself. So please ask us any questions and know that we are working hard to give you the same old Marquis experience you know and love!
We’re very excited to see you all and welcome you back in our lovely pub once again!
About the Pub
Our second child, The Marquis in Covent Garden is ideally situated within a few minutes walk of some of London’s greatest landmarks, Trafalgar Square, Leicester Square and Soho to name just a few. Our charismatic Manager, Tommy has made The Marquis a record lovers hot spot. With his vast collection of vinyl's, regular live music, promotions and events The Marquis is a must visit for anyone in the area looking for a fun bar with a great atmosphere. Recent cameo film appearances in ‘Mary Poppins The Return’ and ‘Last Christmas’, The Marquis has seen its fair share of stars.
If you’re hungry, the upstairs bar and dining area is a hidden gem for a spot of home cooked food. Also available for private functions for groups up to 50.